Today is ahad

Semalam is dinner program, but i not attend. Really sorry can not join together with my course mate. thanks for those who remember me. really appreciated (^___^)v. Since, today is study week and exam would be the next after study week. so many things need to do. First is thesis writting, read notes for last minute study (just two paper only!), then attend any interview call. Semalam juga is my second interview yang i already pergi setakat ini. Alhamdullillah, everything is good. Met new people there, learn something that not really new actually but is all about how i present myself to new people out there.

Done my first interview... now waiting for result.

Done with my second company interview. banzai =)

form EIA to SHE to HR to Management takdelah lari bidang pun.

Okay, now please support WWF since sarawak report already publish the salahlaku orang-orang besar toward hutan-hutan di sarawak. Really sad story yang i dengar from my new friend yang involved in volunteering work to give awareness to people with regard to the current issue is all about.

DONE!

*sebenarnya ada dua tiga draft yang is not ready to publish yet*


**this blog sudah jadi rojak, aiyooo =). maaf ye kalian semua =).

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

Nota: Hanya ahli blog ini sahaja yang boleh mencatat ulasan.